I’m back recommending my favourite new and notable Miami restaurants along with my tried and true choices for ShaneaSavours 2021 Hit List.
First up, New and Notable
: an upmarket, non traditional Japanese eatery from Austin Texas.
: Upscale Michelin star Korean steakhouse from New York.
3) Zitz Sum: Chinese dim sum like you’ve never had before.
4) Orno: Chef Niven Patel’s latest venture: wood fired cuisine in Coral Gables.
5) Abble Televivian Kitchen: Mediterranean food, specializing in Israeli dishes.
6) Ha Salon: if your lucky enough to snag a reservation. The Major food group (Carbone) has brought chef Eyal Shani to open another location of his upscale Israeli party restaurant. Come for the food and stay for the party.
7) Como Como: Scott Linquist has opened a seafood restaurant and raw bar, channeling the flavours of Mexico.
Tried and True:
1) Stubborn Seed
: Top chef Jeremy Ford’s exciting cooking still makes me swoon.
: Modern Asian cooking, has been packing them in since day one, and rightly so.
: farm to table cuisine with Caribbean, Asian and Polynesian flavours. I drive an hour for Chef Patel’s grouper dish.
5) Mr. Omakase: affordable and delicious Omakase.
6) Red Rooster
: when you want to indulge in Southern comfort food.
: Spain’s Basque cuisine at the Rubell Museum.
8) Nossa Omakase
: upscale, theatrical Omakase with Latin influences and Miami style. $$$
: Michelin star Italian import from Washington DC – in Coral Gables.
11) Porto Sole
: quality Italian cooking in Coral Gables.
12) Boia De
: crispy potato skins with caviar and homemade pasta. Need I say more.
13) Niu Kitchen: Spanish tapas done right.
14) Joe’s Stone Crab: Iconic restaurant. Duh.. order stone crabs, hash browns and key lime pie.
15) Momosan: Morimoto does ramen.
: casual neighbourhood bistro, with warm and friendly service, a rarity in Miami. Check out their other restaurant Fresa Francesa
18) Ghee Indian Kitchen
: I went in to mourning when Ghee closed in the Design District. Award winning chef Patel’s original modern Indian restaurant is still up and running in Homestead.
: Progressive American fare in Coconut Grove.
: high end French Brasserie and import, in Brickell.
Lastly, Want to try:
1) Sushi Fly Chicken: inspired by Tokyo’s underground nightlife scene, from sushi to fried chicken, a modern day speakeasy
2) Mimi’s: upscale twist on American fare
3) Bonci Pizzeria: Roman style pizza from Pizzarium in Rome
4) Jatto: modern American cuisine and global flavours in the old Alter space.
5) Jaguar Sun: great bar and bites
6) Rosie’s Pop Up: southern fried chicken as bad waffles. Southern classic dishes, for breakfast, brunch and lunch
7) Aba: coming soon to Bal Harbour shops. A Chicago import.
Thanks a lot. A good amount of knowledge!
virgin online casino [url=https://bestonlinecasinoreal.us/]online casino new jersey[/url] online casino real money no deposit 2022